Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Archery Report 10/6/09

Andy and I hunted from 6:45am-9:30am this morning. I was in the cross-over stand and he was in the power line stand. I saw a grey fox and a few turkeys, Andy Saw nothing. The moon was really bright last night, not sure if that effected the morning or not.
Andy, Bill and I went back out tonight from 4pm-dark. I was in the Acorn Stand, Andy at the Sawmill and Billy at the Cross-Over. Andy saw 1 doe at about 5:30pm at the top of the hill (out of range). Think it smelled him and vanished. Billy saw two doe coming in from the field (out of range) at around 6pm. I got skunked again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...