Sunday, October 4, 2009
Archery Season 10/3/09
Archery Season is finally here! For the next 6 weeks my fishing time will be cut down due to Hunting. I will begin to keep a tracker of all my sightings on my blog for future reference. I got to go out from 7am-9:15. I hunted out of the Crossover stand but didn't see any deer, only 5 turkeys. Bill didn't see any out of the rolling mill stand. Andy had the hot spot, saw 3 bucks, 3 point, 4 point, and a shooter 6 point out of the new Power line stand. The six point got spooked so he didn't get a shot off. I didn't get to hunt that night but Billy ended up whacking a doe. He also saw a 4 point out of the Sawmill stand and a few other does. The bucks seem to be in bachelor groups still. I will be going out tomorrow night and hunt Tuesday, hopefully one of my tags will be filled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment