Sunday, October 4, 2009

Archery Season 10/3/09

Archery Season is finally here! For the next 6 weeks my fishing time will be cut down due to Hunting. I will begin to keep a tracker of all my sightings on my blog for future reference. I got to go out from 7am-9:15. I hunted out of the Crossover stand but didn't see any deer, only 5 turkeys. Bill didn't see any out of the rolling mill stand. Andy had the hot spot, saw 3 bucks, 3 point, 4 point, and a shooter 6 point out of the new Power line stand. The six point got spooked so he didn't get a shot off. I didn't get to hunt that night but Billy ended up whacking a doe. He also saw a 4 point out of the Sawmill stand and a few other does. The bucks seem to be in bachelor groups still. I will be going out tomorrow night and hunt Tuesday, hopefully one of my tags will be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...