Sunday, November 15, 2009

PA Archery Report: THE RECAP

I haven't been able to post lately because of work, been busy recruiting for the upcoming seasons. The Grobe Family ended up getting 1 buck and 3 does in Archery Season, 1 buck and 2 does at , 1 doe at Mears's. Also lost one in illy, Andy and my Dad continued to hunt the last week of archery. The crazy action seemed to have died but sightings still happened. Billy saw a few more bucks out at TSI, one decent 7 point we hadn't seen all season in the "Twin Tree" He also saw two more shooters at Mears's. As for me, best season I ever had, saw about 8 different shooter bucks and almost killed the biggest 10-12 point of my life. The day after I shot my 8-point a huge 9 point went directly under my stand. Hopefully rifle season will treat my brother's and Dad better then archery did. We still have 8 tags to fill so we have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...