My fishing and Hunting Season's are coming to an end. Now it's time to rip up the slopes at Seven Springs and beyond. This is a little video Sarah and I shot during our trip to Lake Tahoe last April. Seven Springs has it's front side open and the weather is looking great for the next 10 days. If I get lucky I will make a trip out later this week and try to get my legs under me. The Good, The Rad, And The Gnarly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment