Monday, August 9, 2010

Quebec Run: One Last Time Before The Real Thing




Billy, Andy and I headed out to Quebec Run to make sure all our equipment was dialed in before our big trip to Rocky Mountain National Park in September. We hiked 1.6 miles and camped along side Quebec Run. I have done this hike and stay many times before, it is very easy for a 1 night trip and doesn't involve too much planning. The weather couldn't of been better for August, high 70's and the night-time low dipped into the low 50's. I think we are ready to go for our trip, a few items need to be purchased and some planning on food and things but I have a feeling the next few weeks are going to fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...