Sunday, November 21, 2010

11-21-10

Fished the river today below town with my dad and brother. Water was flowing 650 cfs with a temperature of 45 degrees. . We couldn't resist the urge to throw some line after some fat boys. I started off chucking big streamers in the deep runs of the river, ended up catching 2 10 inch browns and had a few more chasers. My brother also threw some big streamers and had good action with fish chasing but not many strikes. I also nymphed a bit and had 2 nicer fish hooked but couldn't get them to the net. My dad picked up a few on nymphs as well. Talked to one other angler that picked up 5 fish around the same area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...