Sunday, November 21, 2010
11-21-10
Fished the river today below town with my dad and brother. Water was flowing 650 cfs with a temperature of 45 degrees. . We couldn't resist the urge to throw some line after some fat boys. I started off chucking big streamers in the deep runs of the river, ended up catching 2 10 inch browns and had a few more chasers. My brother also threw some big streamers and had good action with fish chasing but not many strikes. I also nymphed a bit and had 2 nicer fish hooked but couldn't get them to the net. My dad picked up a few on nymphs as well. Talked to one other angler that picked up 5 fish around the same area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment