We hiked the 2 mile out and back Tuolumne Grove Trail not far from Tamarack Flat Campground, it's about a 15 minute drive down Tioga Road. It wasn't a very difficult hike, the way to the grove is mostly downhill so the hike back up takes a bit longer. Not sure how many trees were in this grove but they are MASSIVE and well worth the hike to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment