Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weekend Adventures: Geocache and Skiing



Mindy and I headed out this weekend to enjoy the outdoors with the weird weather around. On Sunday we went out Geocaching in Forbes State Forest then Monday we hit up springs for a rare bluebird day! The conditions at Springs in the morning were actually pretty good. They made snow Sunday night and got an inch of natural on top. Around 2pm the conditions got pretty icy and we decided to bounce. My video addiction is in full force, this doesn't mean I'll only post videos though, I'm just on a kick trying to figure this thing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...