Monday, April 30, 2012

Penn's Creek Fishing Report: 4-27-12


My brother Billy and I ventured up to Penn's for my last 4 day fishing excursion in PA for the year. We got on the water around 4:30pm above the bridge at Poe Paddy. The weather was slightly cloudy and 60 degrees with a water temperature of 52 degrees. There were a few fish rising to sulphurs when we got to water, I tied on a #14 dun and landed one right away. The action died down quickly and we both went to nymph rigs. The action was slow going. My dad met us right before dark when we were headed out, decided to go back to the stream and he ended up picking 1 up on a rusty spinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...