Monday, June 16, 2014

In Search Of Fishable Water

Healthy Looking Brown


Another Great Fish


I was struggling to find a place to fish on my day off today. Looking at the USGS gauge my options were limited. If I wanted to catch some wild browns I had a good drive in front of me. I decided to suck it up and wake up early. I arrived at my destination around 8am. The fishing was really good all day under the Bobber. I managed to get a few really good fish along with a bunch of smaller ones. The flow was higher then I expected but the fish still ate. I saw a good hatch of caddis and BWO's but no risers as usual. I ended up leaving at 4pm so I didn't get to see the evening rise. Great day on the water.
Stupid Water Doplets on the GOPRO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...