Sunday, February 8, 2015
Loyalhanna Fishing Report - Winter Hogs
Headed out to the Loyalhanna today to take advantage of the warm weather. The water was at a great level, and there weren't any other people out surprisingly. Worked several holes with nymphs and streamers, only getting one swipe at a minnow pattern for most of the day. Right before I was going to wrap it up, I scored on this huge, beautifully colored 20" rainbow. Today it was quality, not quantity in the 724! First Hog of 2015 for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
I will take a 20" any day. Well done and a great start to the year.
ReplyDelete