Thursday, February 25, 2016

A Blue Bird Day

The Background 

The warm weather felt good on the body today. The high was 55 degrees. At the moment the Montana Snow pack is still looking pretty good for this time of year, most ranges are at 90-100% of normal. You would think the fishing would of been lights out with the water temps warming. Not so much today. I had the slowest day I've had in months. I couldn't get them going with an array of nymph's, even streamer fished today with no luck. The midges poured off again but nothing is taking notice to them in the area I was at. Still a great day to be out.......the background isn't hard on the eyes when the fishing turns slow.

One Eyed Willy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...