Thursday, October 6, 2016

Brown Trout Kinda Day


Best Fish Of The Day

Nymph Eater

Football
Majority Of Fish Looked Like This





Got to do some more exploring today. It has felt like months since the last time I put a good day on the water. I've been focusing my efforts on exploring second tier streams around Montana for the last 2 months while the famous rivers are crowded. I feel like my exploration paid off in a big way today. I had the entire watershed to myself and explored as much river as I could. When I found good holding water the above pictures show how the fishing was. Bigger then expected browns came to hand easily under the sighter. The fact that fish of this quality live in these waters that get overlooked in Montana is truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...