Thursday, July 30, 2020

Summer Check-In




Back Country Cutty






It's been months since my last post and for good reason. We've welcomed a new member of the Grobe Angler Team this June, Madison Ann Grobe was born on June 20th and she's been keeping us busy! Toss in a 100 year pandemic and well I don't have to tell you guys/gals how life has been. 
I have been out on a few trips this summer, mostly taking advantage of the wonderful dry fly action that presents itself around here during the hot months. The Spruce Moths just started getting heavy up in Gallatin Canyon so the dry fly bite should be red hot this month. Throw in the hoppers and my line won't see a nymph until sometime in September. Hope everyone is well and out catching some fish. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...