Monday, June 29, 2009

Laurel Mountain: Lippos Loop June 28th

I ventured out to Laurel Mountain for the first time this year to ride the "Best" single-track in Southwest Pa. I started out on Lippos Loop and was kind of bummed because they filled in most of the trail with gravel. I don't know why the park did this but I am guessing it has something to do with cross country skiing. The ride was much easier then I remember. I rode all the way to the junction of Black Bear trail and this too was filled in. Black Bear is was a very technical trail and still is, just not as treacherous. I rode about an hour and 15 min back to the car. Hopefully I will get out again in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...