Hunted from 7am-9am this morning. The weather couldn't of been worse. I got in the Sawmill stand and saw two coons that was it. It rained the whole time and was very cold and windy.
The rain cleared for a bit around 4pm. I hunted the Acorn Stand for the second time this year. At about 5:45pm two doe snuck their way up behind me. They were 10 feet from my stand when I spotted them so I couldn't do much but wait and see how they reacted. Both knew something was up and when I moved the jumped. Not too far though, I blasted one at 20 yards for my first kill of the season. It was my 4th hunt at TSI this year, the trend has been 4 hunts = deer sightings or kills. Now I have to work on my buck........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment