Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Archery Report 10/21/09

Hunted from 7am-8:45am this morning. Ben and I went back to my spot at Sugarloaf. Very quite in the woods, no wind and the leaves are really crunchy. The temperature wasn't great either, about 45 degrees. Didn't see any deer, seems to be the calm before the storm.

Went back to my honey hole but decided to go on the opposite side of where I usually hunt. There were some game trails all around my tree but it didn't seem like a good spot. Saw one other guy taking photographs of the sunset with his wife, might of screwed me up a little bit. Very Warm evening, around 70 degrees. Didn't see any deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...