Friday, April 23, 2010

Jim Thompson Trail: Geocache Spot










Day 3 started off with another expedition out to the back country. I drove up to Sedona in hopes to find a few Geocaches. The Jim Thompson Trail is 2.8 miles one way through some great landscape. It also offers great views of Sedona. I found two Cache spots along the route, they were relatively easy to find. I tried to get a few the day before but I didn't realize the ones I uploaded required the use of a rope to get too, I didn't find that out until I got home and looked up the descriptions online. Anyway this trail takes you down to a little stream and also the Secret Mountain Wilderness Area of Sedona. Very nice hike but wasn't my favorite of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...