Day 3 started off with another expedition out to the back country. I drove up to Sedona in hopes to find a few Geocaches. The Jim Thompson Trail is 2.8 miles one way through some great landscape. It also offers great views of Sedona. I found two Cache spots along the route, they were relatively easy to find. I tried to get a few the day before but I didn't realize the ones I uploaded required the use of a rope to get too, I didn't find that out until I got home and looked up the descriptions online. Anyway this trail takes you down to a little stream and also the Secret Mountain Wilderness Area of Sedona. Very nice hike but wasn't my favorite of the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment