I decided to hit one more trail before we called it quits. We drove to the Dry Creek Basin west of Sedona and hit up Thunder Mountain Loop. This was about a 2.2 mile loop with a side hike up to Chimney Rock. We did the side hike and I think the views were the best of the trip from this lookout. The climb to get there is about 300 feet but nothing too difficult. We logged about 9 miles of hiking on day three. I would recommend this hike for the views alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment