On our way home from Penns Creek we decided to stop at Spring Creek for a few hours. We fished below the Paradise where you can wade. We were not surprised to see all the parking lots full of cars and anglers everywhere, I always forget how much pressure this stream gets. We ended up catching 8 small fish and scuds and pheasant tails. There were a decent number of BWO's coming off and had a few fish rising sporadically. This is the second time this year we ran into fish that were only 6-8 inches long. This 80 degree weather in April isn't good for fishing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment