Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spring Creek Fishing Report 5-16-10

I headed up to meet my brother at Spring Creek Sunday night. I didn't get to the stream until 7:00pm. We fished a stretch below the Paradise that usually produces fish. It was a very sunny evening with air temperatures in the mid 50's. I didn't have time to take the water temperature because a few fish were rising once I got into the stream. #14 Sulphurs started hatching in good numbers around 7:30pm, fish were rising till dark. I caught about 8 on a #14 bunny fly in one riffle. My brother had about the same luck. The stream level was perfect and I am sure the fishing will be just as good for the weeks to come.

1 comment:

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...