Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Spring Creek Fishing Report 5-16-10
I headed up to meet my brother at Spring Creek Sunday night. I didn't get to the stream until 7:00pm. We fished a stretch below the Paradise that usually produces fish. It was a very sunny evening with air temperatures in the mid 50's. I didn't have time to take the water temperature because a few fish were rising once I got into the stream. #14 Sulphurs started hatching in good numbers around 7:30pm, fish were rising till dark. I caught about 8 on a #14 bunny fly in one riffle. My brother had about the same luck. The stream level was perfect and I am sure the fishing will be just as good for the weeks to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete