Friday, July 2, 2010

Bait Dunkers

Fished the river tonight from 6pm-dark. Decided to hit the bait water, haven't fished it in awhile and needed the break from wading the lower end. Water was flowing at 724 cfs and 58 degrees. I picked up a few small brownies on a Pheasant Tail right off the bat. Around 8pm the BWO's starting popping off heavy and some fish rose to them. I ended up catching 4 on top, my brother caught about 3 and missed a few more. My dad landed one on a Green Weenie and missed a few on top. The angler pressure was fierce, they stocked heavy 2 days ago and the meat hunters were out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...