Wednesday, September 14, 2011

San Francisco: The City By The Bay






After a long summer of work I was lucky enough to take a vacation out to California this past week. My travels took me first to the city of San Francisco. I am by no means a city person, but every once in awhile it is nice to experience different cultures and different lifestyles. San Fran has unique people in it to say the least but very friendly. Getting around the city was way easier on foot then by car. You could reach most of your destinations if you were willing to hike up those rolling hills. I got to hike around Crissy Field area by the Golden Gate Bridge. There is one trail that goes near the bay and rides along the coast provided awesome views of the city and the bridge. Watch out for the naked sun bathers though they caught me by surprise! The fog was pretty dense obstructing our views for the majority of the day, but by evening it lifted and I was able to snag a few good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...