Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Archery Report: 10-25-11

I have been hitting the woods hard in hopes of that first kill........still no luck. I have been moving around a bit and hunting my ladder stand, mostly in the morning but I have nothing to show for it. I also did a mid-day hunt today. I hiked to the right of my ladder stand where I suspected that deer have been bedding....I didn't see a ton of sign but the area looks great with lots of Oak Trees. A few of my friends have been seeing some rut activity while spotting at night, I still think it's a bit early but we keep getting closer and closer to my favorite part of the season. I may try a new property tomorrow morning before work, I'm going to wait and see what the weather is doing and make the call early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...