Thursday, October 6, 2011
Archery Report
I've been lucky enough to do a few morning hunts this week before work. The rain has finally moved through since the weekend's wash out and the weather has been nice. I hunted two different locations so far this week in the mountains. hunted from 6:25am-8:30 in my ladder stand. I might of had a deer close behind me right when it was getting light out but it never showed it's face. This morning I went out with a buddy to a location I haven't hunted in awhile. We took our climbers out and was ready to go by 6:45 am which was a bit too late. We didn't see any deer. My brother back home are getting great action at work ly saw 7-8 does tonight from Dad's stand and a few bucks, he let a typical PA 8-point live for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment