Thursday, October 6, 2011

Archery Report

I've been lucky enough to do a few morning hunts this week before work. The rain has finally moved through since the weekend's wash out and the weather has been nice. I hunted two different locations so far this week in the mountains. hunted from 6:25am-8:30 in my ladder stand. I might of had a deer close behind me right when it was getting light out but it never showed it's face. This morning I went out with a buddy to a location I haven't hunted in awhile. We took our climbers out and was ready to go by 6:45 am which was a bit too late. We didn't see any deer. My brother back home are getting great action at work ly saw 7-8 does tonight from Dad's stand and a few bucks, he let a typical PA 8-point live for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...