Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First Monday

Got up early Monday morning and ventured out in the rain and fog. Decided to hunt a hang-on stand we put up a few weeks ago that had many deer trails crossing through it. Got into the stand a bit late.....6:35ish. The rain decided to halt around 9am so I decided to hold tight till about 10:30 too see if I could catch anything moving. Didn't see anything and the rain started to dump around 10:30 so I went home.

Went back in the evening to my ladder stand and didn't see anything. I don't think I can gauge much by these 3 sits because the weather was so poor. I will be heading out tomorrow morning before work...the deer were out in numbers tonight, hopefully I'll catch a few before they bed down for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...