Monday, July 30, 2012

Early Season Trail Cam Pics: He lives





 

Billy and I put out the cameras last week. We pulled the memory cards and were delighted to see our big 10 point from last year lived through the gun season. We think he has declined in mass and width from the previous season but he is still a 130 class buck. Billy has gotten 4-5 shooters in just under 10 days with another nice 8 point in the bottom picture, unfortunatly for me this nice size black bear is all I have to brag about. It looks like we should be in for another good season out at Billy's, I will have to move my camera around and locate some nice bucks up here in the mountains for the time being.










Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...