Monday, March 25, 2013

Never Ending Winter

Hoping this Hendrickson will be used in a few weeks
I've found myself skiing more then I have been fishing in the past two weeks. This Winter has been a long one, for skiing the Month of March has been fantastic, we are currently getting crushed up in the mountains with a snowstorm, 11 inches of fresh snow has fallen over night. Last year at this time I was gearing up for the Hendrickson Hatch on Penn's Creek. I think this year hatches will be more normal or even a bit late.

Having said that I have been at the vice tying a few flies. It has been long overdue to try and help brother Bill stock up the Grobe Fly Arsenal for this upcoming season. Let's hope Old Man Winter doesn't stay along too much longer.....I'm itching to try out these flies!


Standard In The Nymph Box 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...