Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dodging Bullets And Catching Wild Browns

Winter Fishing For Wild Browns


I decided to venture out and join the Orange Army yesterday, the only catch.....I was fishing, not hunting. The weather was great for trout, cloudy, drizzly and warm! I met my buddy Dom in Central PA and we did some damage to feisty wild browns. The water temperature was only 44 degrees, but that didn't stop the trout bite. Fishing was very good all day long. We only noticed a few redds, and it looked like they hadn't been freshened up for awhile. It felt good to have such a high number day in December!

The Overcast Day Was Excellent For The Trout Bite
Celebrating A Great Day On The Water With A Great IPA
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...