Friday, February 13, 2015
Mutant Ninja Stonefly Nymph
I pieced this "semi" realistic stonefly pattern together from several popular patterns to come up with a different take on a stonefly imitation. The pattern is a little complicated, but not overly time consuming once you tie a few. The Nymph Stretch Skin body provides great segmentation and I like the soft feel it has when a trout would bite down on it. You can change the colors and materials to match any stonefly imaginable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment