Rainbow Warrior from William Grobe on Vimeo.
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Rainbow Warrior - Tying Instructions
The versatile Rainbow Warrior pattern is a hybrid crossing a Disco Midge with a WD40 - taking two fish catching patterns and melding them into one very good pattern. East of the Mississippi I like them in #14 -#18, but out west it is likely #18 -#22. Check out the "Scalped Warrior" at the end of the video for a little twist that often is the ticket on those hard fished tailwaters - east or west.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
Great looking pattern! With snow on the ground today, I may have to dust of the vice and give this one a try. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks! You won't be disappointed.
ReplyDelete