Saturday, November 25, 2017

Brief Warm Up

My Favorite 


The weather around here in Montana is balmy. The past few days we've scene temperatures rise into the 50's which is unheard of around here. This is not good for ski season but the fishing conditions are pretty darn good right now. Not bundling up and wearing gloves was a fun change the past few days. I fished local and went to my favorite tailwater this weekend. Action was silly on my local water and the famous tailwater was kinda moody until 2pm came and things got silly for awhile. Action picked up on stone flies underneath and I managed to get some good numbers. I think this change in temperature has the fish all out of wack. Honestly I'm looking forward to winter settling in so the fish get used to what is in store the next few months.

My Local Favorite 
Eager Rainbow 
Feisty 
Paul Getting Into A Great Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...