Thursday, November 30, 2017

Simms G4 Zipper Waders

I've been hesitant to post a review of these waders because I don't want to jinx them....but it's been 2 years so now is the time. As many of you know I spend tons of time on the water, and I am a very aggressive wader and I am very hard on gear. I have gone through every wader on the market and they all failed miserably. Know back in PA brush and thorns seem to be all over the place, so MAYBE that contributed to the constant leaks. But I bought a pair of Simms waders for the first time when I moved out to its home base in Bozeman Montana a few years back. Well I am still using those same pair of waders. Yes they are very pricey....but to me a reliable pair of waders is worth the price. If you combined all the money I spent on various other waders over the course of 2 years it would probably amount to the price of these G4's. Hands down the best most reliable waders I ever wore. Save up the money.....and get a pair if you are a serious angler. You will not regret it...I have tested them for over 2 years and couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...