The rain came again on the third day of the trip and I decided to back it up and head home. We decided to hit Spring Creek up on the way out. The stream was a bit high but the clarity remained good. We each picked up a few fat boys on nymphs but the action was tough to come by consistently. A nice #20 BWO hatch came off in the evening and the hole I was fishing produced some rising fish that I hooked into. Very few sulphur's hatched during the day and at night there was no spinnerfall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment