Friday, October 7, 2011
Archery Report: 10-7-11
Went out this morning from 6:30-8:30 with my buddy Danny. Hunted the Ladder and Hang-on Stand. Very foggy morning, very light winds and the temperature was about 45 degrees. Neither one of us saw any deer. I'm losing confidence in this spot and might have to make some adjustments soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment