Monday, October 22, 2018

The Changing Of Seasons



The weather as of late has been all over the place, typical for a Montana October. We started the month with plenty of cold and snow. Now we are in a an Indian Summer. It's been about 10 days since I've been out but reports from my buddies have been slow fishing because of the high sun. Andy is coming out for 10 days on Saturday so I will be able to give a thorough report at the end of the trip. At the beginning of the month small mayfly nymph's were the ticket, and the egg bite was just starting to get good. This is my favorite time to fish in Montana, low pressure and hungry fish. Let the good times roll.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...