Sunday, July 12, 2009
Fishing Report 7/12/2009
Fished today at the Take-out." Didn't see any bugs, wading was trecherous. Only a few sections that you could get in. There were some nice dark green pools but I think you would need a sink tip to get down. Don't think I would fish that section again unless I had the right set up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment