Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fishing Report 7/19/2009


Water 935 cfs, 60 degrees and clear. Saw a hand full of people fishing on my way down. My brother and I stopped down 1/2 mile below the boat launch and fished some riffles. Tons of BWO's and a good number of Slate Drakes hatching. Saw no fish rise. Caught 1 on a #14 Green Copper John, my brother lost one on a #10 Green Hare's Ear. I had two other ones on a Slate Drake Nymph but that was it. Couldn't ask for a better day on the water, weather was perfect. Got back to the car and saw a guy with 2 14 inches that he kept, meat hunters SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...