Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fishing Report 7/27/2009




Water 1020 cfs 56.5 degrees. Fished above town from 1:30pm-3:00pm. Decided to put on a Muddler Minnow for the entire fishing trip to see what I could make happen. Caught 1 rainbow in the first 15 min and had another nice browny chase it. Ended up catching another 16 bow toward the end of the day. 2 fish and 1 chaser in an hour and a half wasn't bad. My brother tied up a bunch of new streamers and I am excited to give them a shot next time down. The water felt cooler then it did on previous trips above town which is a good sign. I will get out once more this week and will let you know how it does with the new streamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...