Friday, July 24, 2009
Quebec Run Natural Area: Miller Run Loop
Eric and I took a ride at Quebec Run Natural Area yesterday. Started off in the bottom parking lot. Rode Miller Run to the junction of Rankin Trail. This section is about 1.5 miles, has a mix of rock gardens and roots. It is all single-track and pretty technical. We rode Rankin all the way to Quebec road. This section follows Quebec Run for a little bit and is really scenic. Once we hit Quebec road we took a right and trekked up hill for about 1.5 miles. This is quite a lung buster but is worth it because the downhill back to the car is crazy. Its all on dirt road and pretty much straight downhill for 1 mile. It took us 43 min to complete the loop. I give this ride an 8 out of 10 as far as fun goes. Well worth going back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment