Went out this morning to my bedding area stand. Weather was 33 degrees with a good breeze and party cloudy. I stuck it out till noon but didn't see a deer. I am going to head back out tonight, hope my luck changes.
Evening was the same as the morning. Temperatures didn't get over 50 with a slight breeze. I went to my powerline tree and didn't see anything. The full moon was in force didn't even need my head lamp coming out of the woods. Hope this is the calm before the storm.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment