I headed out for a quick ride before the Steeler Game today. I decided to hit up Johnathan Run in Ohiopyle State Park because it's close and quick. I rode the trail earlier in the year but this time the leaves covered most of the rocks and hidden roots in it. It's only a 1.7 mile ride down to the bike path, with most of the gradient being downhill. The climb back out isn't too rough, took us 40 minutes to complete. Great time to ride, the fall colors are something else! We won't have too many more weekends to get the bike out winter is right around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment