Monday, October 8, 2012

Archery Update

This past week I found myself waking up early and hunting late. I spent the majority of the week hunting both mornings and evenings in a stand I hung earlier in September. "The Choppins" looked promising and I had multiple pictures of a good buck early on in September. The week had above normal temperatures and sightings were zilch! I decided to relocate my stand on Sunday to my honey hole. I hunted in the "Gorge" Saturday morning and had 2 deer wind me around 7:15am. Hopefully during my sits this week the new location will produce sightings. The weather couldn't be better as a cold front has settled in for a few days. I'll keep my fingers crossed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...