Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Stress Reliever

Stress Reliever 
The past few weeks have been a whirl wind for me. After coming home from an Epic Vacation in Central PA my life turned upside down. A few crazy things happened at work and now I'm moving to Bozeman Montana in a few days. Not a bad place to end up but stressful to say the least. I needed to clear my head this morning and wet a line. Options were tough to come by, most of our waterways are high......that seems to be the theme of 2015.
Look at those markings! 

One place was flowing good even with the rains, I ventured out at 5:30 am in hopes to fool some feisty wild browns and brookies. This place didn't disappoint. The fishing was lights out for the 4 hours I was there. I always do well when flows are higher then normal here. Fishing close to the banks with my Tight-Line rig is the way to go. The best part was I had the entire stream to myself. Good Times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...