Friday, July 2, 2010
Bait Dunkers
Fished the river tonight from 6pm-dark. Decided to hit the bait water, haven't fished it in awhile and needed the break from wading the lower end. Water was flowing at 724 cfs and 58 degrees. I picked up a few small brownies on a Pheasant Tail right off the bat. Around 8pm the BWO's starting popping off heavy and some fish rose to them. I ended up catching 4 on top, my brother caught about 3 and missed a few more. My dad landed one on a Green Weenie and missed a few on top. The angler pressure was fierce, they stocked heavy 2 days ago and the meat hunters were out and about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
No comments:
Post a Comment