Floated the river from 8am-8pm today. Water was 776 cfs and 66 degrees. It was a very hot and humid day with lots of sun. We new coming into the trip the fishing was going to be tough. Indeed it was, we fought hard for 7-8 fish in the 12 hour float. No section of the river was particularly good today and the bug life was pretty slim outside of a few BWO's. We saw a Bald Eagle which was an amazing site to see. The only thing cooler then the Bald Eagle was Mike Steiner's white legs! His new nickname is the White Ninja, take a look at those bad boys in the picture above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency
This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40...
-
There were two lakes we got to fish on our trip. We hiked up to Lukens Lake once again due to my knee and time restraints. It was only an ea...
-
Consistent Fishing All Winter Long The mild weather continues in the Bozone as of late. I've been busy with work but have kept f...
-
A few of my buddies and I headed out to Quebec Run Natural Area for a backpacking trip this weekend. We left the house on Frida...
sweet I check out both of your blogs and am now following,, for some more float trip reports and photos of fish caught on the fly check out
ReplyDeletewww.bigerrfish.blogspot.com